Previously known as a type 2 asbestos survey under the old MDHS100 Guidance, Asbestos Surveying is a surface sampling and testing survey that is designed to identify any asbestos-containing materials that may be present within a property.
Our West Yorkshire office need be your only port of call for your asbestos related requirements.
Located in Leeds, Yorkshire, our team of trained Surveyors and Analytical Consultants are available across the North of England including Bradford, Keighley, Harrogate, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, York, Pontefract and Rotherham. As well as local contracts we also undertake asbestos testing and asbestos surveys across the UK, whatever the size of the project.
Our asbestos services include:
- Asbestos Management Survey
- Pre-Refurbishment Asbestos Survey
- Pre-Demolition Asbestos Survey
- Asbestos Re-inspection Services
- Asbestos Sample Testing
- Asbestos Fibre Air Monitoring
- Asbestos Removal Project Management
- Asbestos Training
- UKATA Certified Asbestos Awareness Training
Working alongside our surveying personnel, our dedicated risk management advisors are also able to provide Strategic Asbestos Management Consultancy, handling the process of compliance and ongoing management of asbestos including management plans and policy reviews.
Why Choose J Alderson & Son?
• Rapid response to your asbestos needs.
• UK site wide service.
• Independent, impartial advice that you can 100% rely on.
• The complete asbestos solution, all under one roof.
• Quality and satisfaction guaranteed.
Here at John Alderson Asbestos Solutions we have a national reputation for quality, reliability and a commitment to excellence which is recognised by companies across the UK.